For Use In
Residential, commercial, or industrial buildings,
7 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 1/2 in.
Place station near baseboards, corners, along walls, or in spaces where rodents are likely to travel. Work best when baited with sticky bait
4 to 6 traps per room
Time to Kill
Ready to Use.
1. Remove small staple holding locking bar to wood base.
2. Place bait inside curl found at end of bait pedal. Remove excess bait protruding from pedal.
3. Pull back bow and hold down with thumb.
4. With other hand, engage curved portion of the locking bar under small, V-shaped lip on bait pedal.
5. Place trap against wall with bait pedal facing the wall.
6. If trap draws ants, try using a small ball of cotton or strands of dental floss tied through hole in bait pedal curl.