ATTRACTS AND KILLS ALL COMMON HOUSEHOLD ANTS INCLUDING: Argentine ants Ghost ants, Cornfield ants, Pavement ants, Acrobat ants, White-footed ants, Little black ants, Odorous house ants, Crazy ants, Big-headed ants and other sweet-eating ants.,,
For Use In
Homes, Hospitals, Restaurants, Apartments, Grocery Stores, Institutional Buildings, Schools, Cafeterias, Warehouses and more. ,
USING TERRO® - PCO LIQUID ANT BAIT IN BAIT STATIONS: Apply the 1% or 2% TERRO®-PCO Liquid Ant Bait solution using bait stations designed to hold liquid bait. This product will work well in most bait stations such as those made by B&G, Kness, and Whitmire Micro-Gen. Follow directions included with the bait stations to obtain best results.
1. Break pre-filled baits apart from the plastic frame.
2. Hold bait upright and cut off orange-colored section.
3. Place baits, label side up, near ant trails or close to where ants are numerous. Place additional baits anywhere ants may enter the home. For best results, use seven baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants.
4. Monitor regularly for activity but do not interfere with the ants or baits. Replace with additional baits when first set is depleted.
5. Once ants are controlled, replace baits every three months to keep ants from returning
Terro PCO Ant Bait coverage depends on size of product purchased and the dilution rate which is chosen and target area as to how much coverage can be obtained.
Time to Kill
Terro-PCO is a liquid borate bait that instantly attracts and kills ants and their colonies. Terro-PCO is easy to use, has no unpleasant odors, may be used indoors and outdoors, comes ready to use in pre-filled bait station-this means no drips, spills, or messes. Ants will come to the bait station, enter, feed and then return to the colony to share the bait, therefore spreading the active ingredient to others.
Ready to Use
Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate (borax) -5.40%