Tebuthiuron 20 P Herbicide is for control of woody plants such as burrowed ceniza, sagebrush, snakeweed, tarbrush, whitethorn, oak(bigelow,mohr,running live,black, blue,bur,post,shrub live), acacia, birch, dogwood, sumac, and several other listed woody plants and brush.,
For Use In
Tebuthiuron 20 P Herbicide is for use in non-crop areas, including rangelands, permanent grass pastures, fencerows, rights-of-way, and clearings for wildlife habitats.,
- Works from the roots up to control brush Premium long lasting control of the toughest brush species
- Controls big sage, shinnery and other oaks, tarbush and creosote bush Ideal for sagebrush thinning and brush sculpting programs
- Enhances grazing and wildlife habitat
- Use on rangeland, pastures, clearings for wildlife and other non-crop land areas
- Apply any time the soil is not frozen or saturated with moisture
- This product will kill trees and shrubs.
- Carefully read the precautions before using. Restrictions: Nassau and Suffolk Counties New York State
Time to Kill
Tebuthiuron 20 P Herbicide begins to kill target weeds 2 weeks after contact but can take up to several weeks for complete control all depending on treatment area and application.
3/8 to 1 1/8 ounce per 1000 square feet
3/8 oz. per 100 sq. ft
Application rates of Tebuthiuron 20 P vary depending on the amount of annual rainfail in the treatment area.
Areas getting less than 20 inches of rainfall per year do not apply more than 5 pounds per acre per year. Areas getting less than 20 inches of rainfall per year do not apply more than 10 pounds per acre per year.
Refer to the woody plants section of the label for plants controlled at each individual rate.
Each 4 pound bag of Tebuthiuron 20 P Herbicide should cover approximately 36,000 square feet depending on target plant and application rate but should not exceed the maximum amount of 20 pounds per acre per year.