Aquatic Weeds & Terrestrial Weeds
For Use In
Roundup Custom Herbicide is for use in aquatic sites, specific crop areas, non-agricultural crop sites, industrial areas, turf, ornamentals, forestry, roadsides, utility rights-of-way, and many other listed areas.,
This product requires a surfactant be added for proper application.
2.5 Gallon treats up to 320,000 square feet.
Time to Kill
10 to 14 Days
1 ounce per gallon
Anywhere weeds and water meet, there's a strong chance that vegetation management problems can grow. Anyone who manages weeds and brush in sensitive aquatic or terrestrial sites knows that when left unchecked they create a growing problem. Roundup Custom™ herbicide offers a multi-task solution with applicator and use site flexibility.
- Application and use flexibility for weed and brush control by land or water
- Offers the flexibility to choose the right surfactant, tank mix or custom herbicide blend for the job at hand
- Non-selective and highly effective on more than 190 species of emerged weeds, brush and vines
- Excellent fit for all aquatic, forestry, right-of-way, industrial, turf, ornamental and habitat-restoration use sites, especially where weeds and water meet
- Eco-friendly packaging
Favorable Environmental and Toxicological Characteristics
The favorable environmental and toxicological characteristic of Roundup Custom™ are well documented from nearly 40 years of research and use involving the active ingredient glyphosate.
- Glyphosate is classified as non-volatile
- No restriction on water use for irrigation, recreation or domestic purposes
- Binds tightly to soil particles on land or in water, and rapidly dissipates through microbial degradation
- Roundup Custom is practically nontoxic and essentially non-irritating to birds, fish, mammals, and soil or aquatic organisms