ROACH BAIT STATIONS
Roach Bait Stations make applying a roach bait easy and safe for sensitive areas, these prefilled bait stations can be located under dishwashers, refrigerators, sinks, cabinets and bathroom counters.
Place stations anywhere you are seeing active roaches, egg casings or droppings.
- Maxforce Roach Bait Stations can also be used inside and outside where application of bait is considered sensitive.
- Place Maxforce FC in areas where cockroaches have been seen and where they hide. Cockroaches infest dark, warm damp locations,
- The Bait stations can be stuck to vertical surfaces
For effective roach control use 4-6 bait stations per 100 square feet of horizontal surface area. Place adjacent to walls and flush in corners. Do not place more than 24 stations per residence.
For outdoor use place stations adjacent to structure.
- Roaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer roaches within 3 days.
- Inspect all bait stations and replace as needed for continuous control of roaches.
- Application recommendations for Maxforce FC Roach Bait Gel found above.