How to get rid of ants Control Products
$41.99to$95.00New Taurus SC is a water based suspension concentrate for pre and post termite treatments.
$19.50Carpenter Ant Bait Fast Acting
$19.99to$96.99Weather resistant bait
$49.99to$179.99100% Guaranteed on labeled insects- Made in Texas
How to Get Rid of Ants Looking for ways to get rid of ants in your home or kitchen, we can help. We carry the largest selection of ant control products on the market and can help you locate the correct, easy to use ant control product that will help you get rid of ants. With over 30 years of combines pest control knowledge and a staffed entomologist you can trust in ePestSolutions to help you get rid of ants in and around the home. Whether you are looking for a non repelling insecticide, such as Termidor or ant bait stations we got you cover.
There is no perfect ant control product, none that are one size fits all so we want you to call and talk with a professional so that we can assist you with the best solution for getting rid of ants.
When you need to help getting rid of ants, look no further than ePestSolutions.com. Lets be honest ants are never welcome guests in anyone's home. After all, they can drive your crazy, destroy electrical items, and ruin food by contamination. Therefore, removing them from your home and keeping them from coming back is priority number one when you are experiencing an ant invasion. The methods you can use to deal with an ant problem are many and there is no "one cure fits all" remedy when it comes to ants. So having us on your side when it comes to getting rid of ants in your home or office, is a no brainer. Professional pest control products are the most effective when you are fighting against ants. Because they have very specific behaviors that make certain items work better than other.
Thankfully, we at ePestSolutions have made obtaining this type of product available for even nonprofessionals. Therefore, DIY ant control is now possible for any homeowner and we can assist you with easy to use products for getting rid of ants in your home. Ants are one of the most persistent pests around, and if they've entered your kitchen, you likely have a battle on your hands.
Fortunately, there are a number of ways to address the issue, and some of them are eco-friendly:
1. Spruce it up. Start by making sure your kitchen is clean and dry. Ants find crumbs and sweet foods irresistible, so don't leave out the sugar bowl, honey, candy, gum or any other food item that might attract them.
2. Find the trail. Try and locate where the ants are entering your home and spend some extra time cleaning this area very thoroughly.
3. Home remedies. There are a number of natural substances that ants don't like. Cinnamon, chili powder, dish soap, vinegar and baby powder have all shown effectiveness in repelling ants. Try these substances individually or make a paste of several (or all) of them to apply to the location where ants had been entering your home. Apply both indoors and out. But beware this can cause some ants to create larger satalite colonies and spreadout.
4. Pet dishes. Some ants are attracted to dry dog or cat food that's left out for your pet to graze on, and these bowls are often kept in the kitchen. Try sprinkling baby powder underneath the food bowls to deter ants from using them as a food source.
5. Addressing the colony. If these steps still have not remedied the ant problem, you may have to resort to more drastic measures. If you can locate the colony, use a commercial product or call us to product suggestions. If you can't locate it, you can leave out ant traps that contain poisoned bait that the worker ants will take back to the colony. Ants in the kitchen are not very appetizing, but there are ways you can "persuade" them to dine elsewhere.
Consider these five tips for getting rid of ants in your kitchen.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-523-7378 to ask for advice on how to get rid of ants in the kitchen.