Onslaught FastCap Insecticide is used for the control of ants aphids, bed bugs, box elder bugs, carpet beetles, cockroaches, crickets, dog ticks, earwigs, fire ants, firebrats, fleas, gnats, hornets, lice, mealy bug, midges, mites, pillbugs, scales, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, springtails, ticks, wasps, waterbugs, mosquitoes, and many other insects.,
For Use In
Onslaught FastCap Insecticide is for use indoors and outdoors, in food and non-food areas, homes, schools, warehouses, office buildings, apartment buildings, theatres, hotels, industrial buildings, motels, kennels, livestock housing, food processing plants, food service establishments, restaurants, supermarkets and grocery stores, food manufacturing and warehousing establishments, lawns, trees, ornamental landscaping, recreational areas, parks, and athletic fields.,
Use lower rate range for pests that are commonly exposed and will be contacted by
spray solution at the time of application. For pests that will not be contacted by spray
solution at the time of application, use the upper rate range. Use 1 fl. oz per 1,000 sq. ft.
(7.93 ml/L) when treating Mole Crickets and Chinch Bugs
Esfenvalerate 6.40%, Prallethrin 1.60%, Piperonyl butoxide 8.00%
Onslaught FastCap Spider and Scorpion Insecticide can be applied in a number of areas both indoor and outdoor, as well as food areas (see label for complete list). This product is labeled for use as an indoor broadcast treatment.
Onslaught® FastCap provides fast-acting and long-lasting residual control of spiders, scorpions and a broad spectrum of other insects.
- Fast acting microencapsulated formula kills fast
- Unique formula contains Exponent® brand synergist and two other active ingredients
- Onslaught FastCap is flexible - it may be used indoors and outdoors, in homes and in food and non-food areas of commercial structures
- Indoor broadcast treatment option
- Onslaught FastCap may be used in and around livestock facilities, on turf, ornamentals and landscapes
- Easy-to-use polymeric formulation
- Economical to use