For Use In
For use in the home and in food and non-food areas of restaurants, food processing plants, food and non-food warehouses, grocery stores and supermarkets, schools, office buildings, apartments, hotels and motels, hospitals, tobacco plants and warehouses, manufacturing plants, commercial and industrial buildings, transportation equipment (automobiles, boxcars, buses, boats, trucks, railcars, ship cargo holds), and outside on lawns and building perimeters
See label for complete list
For use in: Indoors and Outdoors
Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed.
- NyGuard will inhibit the reinfestation of fleas for up to 7 months after initial application.
- NyGuard keeps working on cockroaches for up to 6 months after initial application
- Can be used outdoors, even in sunlight.
- Emulsifiable concentrate with Insect Growth Regulator
- for control of Fleas, Stored Product Pests, listed Roaches, Crickets, Litter Beetles and Flying Insects
- For use in the home and in food and non-food areas of restaurants, food processing plants, food and non-food warehouses, grocery stores and supermarkets, schools, office buildings, apartments, hotels and motels, hospitals, tobacco plants and warehouses, manufacturing plants, commercial and industrial buildings, transportation equipment (automobiles, boxcars, buses, boats, trucks, railcars, ship cargo holds), and outside on lawns and building perimeters
- NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate keeps working on listed cockroaches for 6 months
- Continuous protection against stored product pests for 3 months
- Reduces egg production in House Flies and prevents development of larvae (maggots) into adults
Flea eggs deposited on treated areas will not develop into adult fleas. Flea larvae crawling onto treated surfaces will also not develop into adult fleas. NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate eliminates the flea population when used as directed. NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate causes a gradual reduction and ultimate elimination of the flea population by breaking the reproductive cycle. NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate stops the flea life cycle and inhibits the development of the immature stages of the flea eggs and larvae for 7 months preventing them from reaching the biting adult stage. Existing adult fleas and flea pupae are not affected.
If a high population of adult fleas is present, the use of an adulticide may be necessary for immediate control. NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate may also be combined with a flea adulticide. NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate compliments the rapid activity of the adulticide by providing long term control of preadult fleas eggs and larvae before they mature and become biting adults.
Flea control on pets is important in the prevention of the introduction of adult fleas. Pets, their bedding and the areas they frequent should also be treated with EPA registered flea and tick control products, such as flea or flea and tick collar, pet powder, pet spray, pet dip, pet shampoo, flea shampoo or flea and tick shampoo, as part of a complete flea control program in conjunction with this application to minimize the introduction of adult fleas.
NyGuard® EZ1 IGR Concentrate can be used prior to the flea season. Application of this product in areas where pets and other animals are known to frequent and where previous infestations have been known to occur will prevent the emergence of adult fleas and also control immature stages of fleas. This early usage could reduce the need for conventional insecticides when used alone as directed. Pretreatment of these areas before the fleas become biting and reproductive adults will aid in reducing developing populations
Restrictions: NY, CT
For flea control indoors, 1 oz. of NyGuard EZ1 mixed with 1 gallon of water in a sprayer will cover approx. 1500 sq. ft.
NyGuard is also photostable in sunlight and can be used outdoors to control fleas in yards. NyGuard is also available in a larger 114 ml bottle for bigger jobs NyGuard 140 ML.