Broad-spectrum control of problem weeds including noxious and invasive broadleaf weeds and sensitive woody plants,,
For Use In
Specifically designed for range land and pasture use ,
Spot Application: Spot treatments may be applied at an equivalent broadcast rate of up to 0.22 lb acid equivalent (14 fl oz of Milestone) per acre per annual growing season; however, not more than 50% of an acre may be treated at that rate.
Do not apply more than a total of 0.11 lb acid equivalent (7 fl oz) per acre of Milestone per annual growing season as a result of broadcast, spot or repeat applications.) Spray volume should be sufficient to thoroughly and uniformly wet weed foliage, but not to the point of runoff. Repeat treatments may be made, but the total amount of Milestone applied must not exceed 7 fl oz per acre per year.
To prevent misapplication, spot treatments should be applied with a calibrated sprayer.
Time to Kill
- Broad-spectrum control of problem weeds, including noxious and invasive broadleaf weeds and sensitive woody plants
- Provides fast knockdown with effective, long-lasting residual control
- Excellent environmental profile
- “Caution” signal word
- Reduced worker exposure because no mixing is required
- Selective on most warm- and cool- season grasses
- Essentially nonvolatile
- Ability to apply up to the water’s edge
7.5 fl oz per acre
aminopyralid: 2-pyridine carboxylic acid, 4-amino-3,6-dichloro-2-pyridinecarboxylic acid, triisopropanolammonium salt of aminopyralid 40.6%
Inert Ingredients: 59.4%
Acid Equivalent: aminopyralid (4-amino-3,6-dichloropyridine-2-carboxylic acid) - 21.1% - 2 lb/gal