Argentine Pharaoh, Pavement, Ghost, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-headed, Cornfield and Field Ants.,
For Use In
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel is for use in and around Commercial, Industrial and Residential Areas,
Place small pea-size amounts near areas where ants trail or forage, or where they are entering the structure. The gel can be applied in cracks and crevices, on pipes, behind appliances, along baseboards, etc. It can be used both inside and outside. Be careful of children and pets. DO NOT apply residual insecticides or sprays near baits as this will prevent ants from taking the bait. Reapply gel as needed. Always read the label.
Forget about removing items and spraying!
Inject gel directly into small cracks, crevices and voids that harbor ants
Smaller, more frequent gel placements provide faster control than larger, less frequent placements.
Store gel in a moderate temperature range.
Do not apply gel in areas recently sprayed with insecticide or harsh cleaners
Use Maxforce Gel can be used in residential and commercial food processing areas
Contains fipronil; achieves colony elimination
Maxforce Ant Killer Bait Gel takes advantage of the natural behavior of ants. Foraging worker ants are attracted to the sweet formula of the bait. After consuming the bait the foraging ants will return to the nest and share the bait with the rest of the colony, including the queen(s) in what is known as the Maxforce Domino Effect effectively eliminating the colony. Maxforce Ant Killer Bait Gel offers a long term ant solution in a convenient easy-to-use application that begins to work in as little as six hours.
DESCRIPTION: Maxforce Ant Bait Gel is effective against Pharaoh, Argentine, odorous house, ghost, pavement, and little black ants. Ants will carry the bait back to the nest and destroy the colony. You will see fewer ants in 3-5 days. Maxforce Ant Gel provides for the sugar feeding needs of ants. If the ants are foraging for protein as well, it is recommended that a protein-based bait be used in conjunction with the gel bait.
Time to Kill
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel provides fast control of ants in 3-5 days.
How to Apply your Maxforce Ant Bait Gel Like a Professional
Active Ingredient Fipronil
This product controls a broad spectrum of ants:
Has a unique blend of ingredients that is attractive to a large variety of ants. It will control Argentine, Pharaoh, Pavement, Ghost, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-headed, Cornfield and Field Ants.
- USE: Place small pea-size amounts near areas where ants trail or forage, or where they are entering the structure.
- The gel can be applied in cracks and crevices, on pipes, behind appliances, along baseboards, etc. It can be used both inside and outside.
- Be careful of children and pets.
- DO NOT apply residual insecticides or sprays near baits as this will prevent ants from taking the bait. Reapply gel as needed.
- Always read the label.
- To apply the gel, you will need to remove the cap from the tip, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. It is important to recap after use and keep at a constant temperature.
- Do not allow to get above 80 degrees F or freeze as it will effect the gels effective and the appearance.
- The more Bait you put out the better results you will have, so make sure you use enough in the areas the ants are active.
- Do not contaminate the gel bait with foggers, cleaning solutions or other chemicals.
- For outdoor Use: Place the bait in areas of entry, window sills, door jams, cracks and crevices.
- Try to avoid direct sunlight for bait placement.
- Inspect your placement and reapply as needed. The gel usually remains attractive to ants for up to two weeks.
- If the bait is gone apply more bait in that area, if it does not look to have had any activity then apply to a new location
- You should see a reduction of ant activity in about 1 week of application.