dollarweed dandelion, clover, wild onion/garlic, plantain and bahiagrass,
For Use In
Cool & Warm-Season Lawns: St. Augustinegrass, Zoysiagrass, Centipede grass, Bermudagrass, Fine Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass,
Use Hand-pump or Hose-end Sprayers
Martin's TopShot is the ideal treatment for St. Augustinegrass, Zoysiagrass, Centipede grass, Bermudagrass, Fine Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass. Use this product when weeds are actively growing during spring, summer or fall. Dual action works through the roots and leaves of the weeds while leaving your lawn safe. Use a pump or hose-end sprayer during application.
The TopShot pack contains two 1.8 mL ampules. One ampule treats 2,500 square feet. Both ampules covers 5,000 square feet area.
metsulfuron methyl - 25.0%
Adjustable Rate Hose-End Sprayer TopShot™ Weed Killer for Lawns can be used in adjustable rate ready-to-spray hose-end sprayers that have at least a 16 ounce capacity. For proper coverage, apply enough product through the sprayer to wet the top of the lawn. Do not over-saturate, or attempt to water the roots of the weeds. Simply wet the top of the lawn, and let TopShot™ Weed Killer for Lawns do the work. When connecting any chemical dispensing device to your home water supply make sure that the sprayer has a built in back flow preventer or make sure there is a back flow preventer on your faucet.
1. Make sure water faucet to garden hose is off.
2. Attach hose-end sprayer to garden hose.
3. Adjust the metering dial to 1-1/2 ounces per gallon.
4. Remove bottle from hose-end nozzle apparatus.
5. Squeeze the entire contents of one ampule (1.8mL) of TopShot™ Weed Killer for Lawns into the bottle and then add 16 ounces of water.
6. Reattach bottle to hose-end sprayer nozzle apparatus.
7. Ensure the hose-end sprayer nozzle apparatus is in the “OFF” position, or if trigger activated: make sure the trigger is not pressed. 8. Shake well before spraying to ensure that the contents are well mixed.
1. Measure off 2,500 square feet of lawn. Example: 25’ x 100’ or 50’ x 50’, approximately half the size of a basketball court.
2. Turn on water faucet to garden hose.
3. Aim hose-end sprayer at lawn and spray entire 2,500 square feet of lawn.
4. When applying, simply wet the top of the turf, and let TopShot™ Weed Killer for Lawns do the work.
5. It should take less than 5 minutes to treat all 2,500 square feet and use up all 16 ounces of mixture in the bottle.
6. Repeat mixing and spraying instructions to treat an additional 2,500 square feet of lawn with second ampule of TopShot™ Weed Killer for Lawns.