HOW TO USE TERMIDOR FOAM
- Termidor Foam is a ready to use formulation of firponil intended to kill subterranean termites and spot treatments for ants.
- It can be used as a spot treatment for the control of existing infestations of subterranean termite species and other wood destroying insects.
- Termidor Foam, makes it easy to apply into hard to reach areas and requires no additional equipment. Makes 5 gallons of foaming product and requires no mixing, so it is the perfect product for the DIY pest control homeowner.
- The Termidor Foam can be applied to insect galleries in damaged wood, into spaces between wooden structural members, or into voids within construction.
- Locations Termidor Foam can be applied, but it is not limited to crawlspaces, basements, wall voids, unexposed wooden elements in decks, fencing or siding, channels in damaged wood, in spaces wooden elements of a structure and anywhere that wood infesting insects attack.
- KILLS: Termites* (including subterranean, drywood, dampwood and arboreal), Wood Destroying Insects (Powder Post Beetles, Old House Borer, Wharf Borer), Ants (including: foraging Carpenter;excluding: Fire, Harvester, Leaf cutter and Pharaoh)
- FOR USE IN AND AROUND STRUCTURES AND LIMITED OUTDOOR SPOT TREATMENTS: Apartments, Homes, Food/Feed Handling Establishments (non-food/feed areas), Restaurants, Hospitalsand Nursing Homes (non-patient Areas), Hotels, Motels, Hobby Greenhouses, Interiorscapes, Office Buildings, Schools**, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Cargo Trucks, Trailers, Trains), Warehousesand Other Commercial and Industrial Buildings
Treatment of insect harborages associated with utility poles, fences, bridges, landscape timbers, under slabs or other non-structural elements is permitted.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR TERMIDOR FOAM:
- This is a self-pressurized container which will dispense premise foam at a rate of approximately 26 milliliters (0.9 ounce) of liquid formulation (51.7 cubic inches) per four seconds.
- To prevent wasting the product, or run off, continue to hold the application hose to fully expand and enter the targeted area. The one can will treat 1,000 cubic inches.
The Termidor Foam will expand at a ratio of 30 to 1.
USING TERMIDOR FOAM FOR ANT INFESTATION
- You will want to control the ants in house and other structures and this can be done by injecting a sufficient amount of Termidor Foam into the crack and crevices or wall voids. Make the injections onto voids where the ants and their nest are present, the ant must come in contact with the chemical and foam. After applying the volume of foam needing to fill the area, and all excessive drip and run off has been cleaned up you can plug the hole with suitable patching material.
- Termidor Foam can also be used for carpenter bees, by following the same basic principle as above.
- Please remember these are only recommendations and you should always read and follow the manufacturer label with this and all products.
- wasting the product, or run off, continue to hold the application hose to fully expand and enter the targeted area. The one can will treat 1,000 cubic inches.