How To Catch and Repel A Gopher In Your Yard
- The gopher is about 4-12 inches in length and is typically yellowish brown to black and covered in fur. If you ever get the chance to check out the gopher up close the underneath of the belly is often a lighter color of fur.
- The gopher has large incisors for digging along with their long front claws.
- The gophers main food source is roots, plants and other vegetation in the area they can get to with the digging through their tunnels.
- They are only about 4 to 18 inches underground in their burrow system.
- The gopher is active all day long and they will have their litters in the spring with usually only one liter a year.
The pocket gopher is a burrowing rodent so named because they have fur-lined cheek pouches, out-side of the mouth. Gopher have yellowish-brown to black fur on top and the underside is often a lighter shade to almost white in color. The rodent has large front claws, large incisors, and small ears that appear to lay back against their head. The presence of pocket gophers is most likely noticed by their fan-shaped soil mounds.
Controlling methods for gophers are either trapping or baiting. When you are trying to get rid of Gophers, then Kaput-D Pocket Gopher Bait is a great solution. It can be applied by hand in the underground bait stations or injected with a gopher probe.
It is recommended to reapply bait in about 2 weeks, if you see any new or fresh mounds appear. Looking for ways to prevent and control gophers around your home and yard, ePestSolutions.com has you covered. We can help you control and repel gophers easily with our professional products at ePestSolutions.com. Using the right products, such JT Eaton Gopher Bait and Kaput Gopher D for your gopher problems will make all the difference in the world. Letting us teach you how to use it, even better.
We have the right professional strength products for all your gopher control problems. Guaranteed the best products at the best price. Our professional staff are here to help with all your pest control needs,