New Nyguard Plus Flea and Tick Spray by MGK
NyGuard® Plus Flea & Tick Premise Spray offers quick acting, longlasting (up to seven months) flea and tick control in a unique no-drip application that also eliminates pet odors.
• Proprietary formula kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae • Prevents fleas and ticks from developing into egg-laying adults • Contains NyGuard Insect Growth Regulator • Uses patented odor neutralizing technology that eliminates pet odors, including urine • Leaves fresh, clean scent • Continuous flea protection for seven months • Uses innovative spray nozzle for no-drip application • For use in residential and commercial sites
This product is intended for indoor use only and should not be used directly on pets or animals.
For indoor use in homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, apartments, schools, dorms, boats, ships, trains, trucks, warehouses, veterinary clinics, and other commercial buildings.
For best results before any carpet/surface treatment, vacuum thoroughly before spraying and immediately dispose of vacuum bag in outside trash. Before treatment, SHAKE WELL and make a test application to surfaces to be treated in an inconspicuous place.
Fleas & Ticks: Hold can 2 or 3 feet from surfaces to be treated. Turn container upside down and point valve toward surface to be sprayed. Be sure to apply uniformly using a sweeping motion to carpets, rugs, flooring, floors, drapes and all surfaces of upholstered furniture including under cushions. Avoid over wetting furniture and carpeting. A fine mist or spray applied uniformly is all that is necessary to kill fleas and ticks. Be sure to treat pet bedding, as this is a primary hiding place for fleas, ticks, and their eggs. No need to remove pet bedding after treatment. DO NOT TREAT PETS. Use a registered flea control product on your pets in conjunction with this treatment.
Cockroaches: Spray into hiding places such as cracks, crevices, behind sinks, cabinets, along baseboards and floors, around drains and plumbing. Directly contact as many cockroaches as possible.
Dust Mites: Spray with a sweeping motion to surfaces where mites congregate such as mattresses, box springs, headboard, floors, carpeting, and baseboard. Spray surfaces until damp. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. Do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths. Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens.
Carpet Beetles: Apply with a sweeping motion as a surface spray to carpet, rugs, closets, baseboards, upholstered furniture, and around edges of carpet.
Lice: Spray only surfaces that cannot be laundered or dry-cleaned including mattresses and upholstered furniture. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. Do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths. Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens.
- Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Prevents flea infestation for 7 months
- Neutralizes pet odors including urine
- No-drip application
- Breaks the life cycle of fleas
- Fast acting formula
- Will not stain water-safe surfaces
- For use in residential and commercial sites
How to Control Fleas with the proper chemicals:
• Communicate what to expect after the treatment. Make sure you inform the clients that it is
normal to see fleas emerging from pupae cocoons in the next 2 to 4 weeks. Communicating this
before and after the treatment is essential to minimize call backs.
Sprayer Tank Mix
® 0.50 fl. oz. per gal 1.0 fl. oz. per gal
® 0.35 fl. oz. per gal 0.70 fl. oz. per gal
® 4 ml* per gal 12 ml* per gal
* NyGuard can be mixed at up to 12 ml per gallon for difficult-to-control infestations. Apply up to
1 gallon per 1500 sq. ft. Always follow the package label instructions.
• Treat all carpet, wood floors, rugs, under furniture, cracks and crevices and baseboards. Pay close
attention to areas where pets frequent and rest.
• Treat under beds and couches. Remove the couch cushions and treat underneath. Pay close
attention to cracks, tufts in fabric and pet beds.
• Treat all pet runs, shaded areas, fence lines and any areas frequented by pets. If complete
treatment of the lawn is required, make sure you have the proper credentials mandated by your
state (turf or lawn and ornamental license).
• Remember to consider the structural design of the home. Structures with pier and beam and
crawl spaces may harbor fleas as well. Treat these areas if necessary.
• Remember to consider strays, rodents and feral animals frequenting the property. If feasible,
exclude stray animals from the property and treat the entire yard with Onslaught, NyGuard
• Re-communicate what is to be expected after treatment. Schedule a follow-up inspection or
treatment if necessary.
Looking for more information on flea and tick control visit us at epestsolutions.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org