Phantom Pressurized Pest Control
Introducing a new prescription treatment brand Phantom, pressurized insecticide. It delivers the active ingredient more effectively than ordinary sprayers, drying in “crystals” with no visible residue. So, Now you can control general pests in commercial areas, including food handling areas, easier and faster than ever.
Ready to use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing. Broad Spectrum control for commercial accounts, including bed bugs, ants and cockroaches. Approved for food handling uses. Leaves no visible residue. Reduced Pesticide load and precision application. System III compatible.
Experience the Power of Dry with New Prescription Treatment® Brand Phantom® Pressurized Insecticide.
Control general pests in commercial accounts easier and faster than ever.
When it comes to controlling pests in commercial accounts, new Phantom® pressurized insecticide delivers:
- New formulation dries in “crystals” for enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates (porous, non-porous and high organic matter).
- Ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing and cleanup.
- Broad spectrum control for commercial accounts, including bed bugs, ants and cockroaches.
- Food handling uses.
- Leaves no visible residue.
- Reduced pesticide load and precision application that make sense to your customers and for your business.
The Power of Dry: Ordinary Spray vs. Phantom pressurized insecticide
Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom® pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue. It also provides superior performance on porous materials because the product remains on surface for pick up and transfer.
Still delivering the trustworthy performance and flexibility that has defined the success of Phantom® termiticide-insecticide.
- Offers long-residual nonrepellent control.
- The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
- Creates an undetectable treatment zone that pests continue to contact.
- Will not disperse or “lock in” pests.
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
- Remains highly effective in high organic matter substrates and is not subject to rapid breakdown with detergents and cleansing agents.
- Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
Beyond Ants, Cockroaches, and Bed bugs
Phantom pressurized insecticide also controls