Heritage G controls many turf diseases including Anthracnose Brown patch, Cool weather brown Patch, Fairy ring, Fusarium patch, Gray leaf spot, Gray snow mold, Leaf blight, Leaf rust, Leaf spot, Melting Out, Necrotic ring spot, Pink patch, Pink snow mold, Powdery mildew, Pythium blight, Pythium root rot, Red thread, Rhizoctonia large patch, Sheath blight, Southern blight, Stem rust, Stripe Rust, Summer Patch, Take-all Patch, Typhula blight, Yellow patch, Zoysia patch,
For Use In
Golf courses, lawns and landscape areas around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields.,
Application: 2-4 lbs. per 1,000 sq ft. of infected area. Use rate varies depending on the disease being treated. Please see the label for complete use rates.
- Pet safe: Toxic to fish. Keep away from bodies of water. Keep away from apple trees. Do not graze or feed clippings from treated turf to animals.
- Manufactured by: Syngenta
Heritage G is a granular fungicide for use on turf and provides the same long-lasting broad-spectrum control of turfgrass diseases including brown patch, anthracnose and take-all patch, as do the wettable granule and liquid Heritage formulations. Heritage G is perfect for operations that want to provide top-notch disease control, without the attributes of a liquid fungicide or when weather conditions prevent spraying. By using a highly water-soluble carrier, Heritage G is able to provide the effectiveness of a sprayable with the convenience of a granular.
- Lighter-weight granules spread over a wider area than traditional granules. Available in 30-pound bags.
- Highly soluble carrier allows for the efficacy of a sprayable formulation
- Will typically disperse with a heavy dew or light watering (approximately 2-3 sprinkler revolutions)
- Broad-spectrum control up to 28 days