brown patch dollar spot, anthracnose and take-all patch.,
For Use In
Turf on golf courses, lawns and landscape areas around residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields ,
Azoxystrobin - 0.31%, Propiconazole - 0.75%
- The Headway G carrier provides for root uptake and also leaf intake. Because the carrier dissolves so easily and quickly, it does not stick to the leaf, is not picked up with clippings, and does not leave residue on shoes.
- Stops the infection and prevents it from spreading. Application rates and intervals of Headway G vary depending on target diseases.
- Lighter-weight granules spread over a wider area than traditional granules. Available in 30-pound bags.
- Headway G works in areas Headway cannot due to weather conditions preventing a spray application.
- Broad-spectrum control up to 28 days.
- Will typically disperse with a heavy dew or light watering (approximately 2–3 sprinkler revolutions).
- Engineered particle minimizes dust formation.