Exponent Insecticide is for use as a synergist to aid in improving the control of insects when combined with an insecticide.
For Use In
Exponent Insecticide Synergist is for use in residential dwellings, commercial and institutional indoor sites, homes, hotels, schools, restaurants, food-processing facilities, food storage and warehousing, healthcare facilities, warehouses, office buildings, factories, non-agricultural rights-of-way, commercial, industrial and isntitutional premises and outdoor eating establishments, parks, landscape, turf, and many other listed sites,
If Exponent Insecticide Synergist is used for indoor application at the maximum use rate each quart size bottle will treat an estimated 80,000 square feet.
0.58 fl oz per gallon
Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical (PBO) 91.30%
Insecticide synergist - increases the insects' susceptibiity to the tank mix partner.
Growing crops - Can be used on most growing crops.
Program component - Important component in an insect resistance management program
Exponent® Insecticide Synergist
Exponent has no insecticidal properties of its own. It is only made to be mixed with other liquid insecticides to make them more effective.
Exponent will increase the speed of kill and level of control of pyrethroids, fogging solutions and other insecticide concentrates including Onslaught. Exponent is an emulsifiable concentrate and can be mixed directly with other liquid insecticide mixtures to aid in the control of target insects.
- Manufactured by: MGK
- EPA Registration Number 1021-1511
- Food Handling For use in food areas and non-food areas
- Stability of Undiluted Product Stable
- Stability of Diluted Product Agitation recommended; not required. If left diluted in tank, make sure to agitate before reuse.
- Appearance Clear oily liquid
- Odor Mild, characteristic odor
- Active Ingredients PBO (piperonyl butoxide, technical)
- Flammability OSHA - combustible liquid
- Mode of Action Inhibits mixed function oxidative system
- Class of Chemistry Insecticide synergist
- Respirator Required
- Mix or Dilute in Use only as a tank mix with other insecticides
- Activity Increases insect susceptibility to tank mix partner
- Shelf Life 3 years in original commercial packaging
Best Practices when using Exponent®
Prevent Staining, Staining may occur on some surfaces. If staining is a concern, treat an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated.
Tank Mix Only: Exponent is not intended for use alone, but only as a component of a tank mix. When tank mixing, always follow the most restricted labeling of all products in the mixture.
Recommended Rate of Exponent: The product label contains charts with recommended rates for the rate of Exponent per volume of tank mix partner. It is not a recommendation for the partner or rate of the tank mix partner, only for assistance in determining the correct rate of Exponent.