For Use In
residential and commercial structures,
Stickers have an adhesive coating on one side and a plastic cover on the other. With dry hands remove cover from the adhesive coating side first. Place sticker in desired location. Once sticker is adhered, remove the plastic cover to expose the attractive coating.
Time to Kill
Ready to Use
Acetamiprid - 4.4%
Filth flies are not just an unsightly nuisance; they can spread bacteria and other disease-causing organisms.Controlling them, however, can be quite challenging - especially in commercial kitchens and other food-handling areas where these pests can thrive. In these environments, it is critical to deliver targeted, effective and unobtrusive control measures.
How Endzone Works
EndZone discreetly delivers targeted filth fly control where it's needed most. Here's how:
- Coated in a sugar bait matrix to attract filth flies
- Formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid, the same powerful active ingredient found in Transport® Mikron™ insecticide
- Proven to deliver knockdown of adult filth flies in just one minute
- Remains effective for up to seven months indoors and up to four months outdoors when protected from rain, moisture, dirt, dust and filth
- Labeled for house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats and vinegar (fruit) flies
- For best results, use one sticker per 1,000 cubic feet; use additional stickers for heavy infestations
EndZone Insecticide Sticker is used to kill the following filth flies: house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats, and vinegar (fruit) flies. No fumes or vapors are released. The coating on each sticker is attractive to flies. Flies ingest the coating and start to die within one minute. Dead flies do not stick to the surface. Remove dead flies with a brush or broom and dispose in trash, or by vacuuming. If a catch basin is used, remove dead flies on a routine basis.
Place stickers on windows, near light sources or other places, areas or surfaces where flies congregate. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Stickers may be adhered to the outside and inside of fly light traps and bait stations. Stickers may be placed in commercial trash areas, kitchens and food storage areas. Place stickers in areas so that they avoid becoming wet.
The number of stickers to use is based on the size of the area where flies are found. One sticker per 1000 cubic feet is recommended. Use more stickers for heavy infestations. In rooms with high infestations, or for quicker results, place a sticker in each window. Keep stickers dry after application. Replace stickers that were applied indoors after 7 months or outdoors after 4 months or as needed. Replace stickerssooner when contaminated by dust, dirt, filth, etc.
Dimensions: 5 in L X .25 in W X 10 in H