Controls ants bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests,
For Use In
aircraft, animal quarters, kennels, apartments, bakeries, breweries, buses, cafeterias, food areas, factories, grocery stores, laboratories, day cares, schools, restaurants, ships, warehouses, and zoos. ,
D-Fense Dust is intended to be applied with a hand or power duster.
1. Fill your duster with D-Fense Dust.
2. Apply light puffs of D-Fense Dust to hiding and travel areas of insects.
In living areas make sure dust is not on exposed surfaces or free floating in the air.
3. Apply dust into cracks and crevices (ducts, false floors, ceilings, wall voids, electrical fittings, plumbing pipes, cabinets, refrigerators, stoves, sinks, windows, doors, attics, crawlspaces, and baseboards.
4. Apply D-Fense Dust at a rate of 1/2 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
5. Ensure all food handling areas are dust free before use.
1 gallon finished gallon to treat approximately 1,000 square feet.
Apply D-Fense Dust at a rate of 1/2 lbs per 1,000 square feet.