Cyper TC controls termites ants, asian cockroaches, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, fleas, mosquitoes, silverfish, bees, scorpions, spiders, ticks, wasps, and wood destroying insects.,
For Use In
Cyper TC is for use inside as a crack and crevice spray of nonfood areas including cabinets, windows, doors, closets, shelves, baseboards, and garages. Outdoors Cyper TC may be applied to all areas as a broadcast spray.,
1 gallon of water diluted with CYPER TC usually completely covers a 2,000 to 2,500 sq. foot home. 1 JUG can make 100-400 gallons (can treat your house for years)
Each gallon container of Cyper TC will treat an estimated 98,000 square feet of surface coverage if used at the lower dilution rate for control of specific listed insects.
Time to Kill
Cyper TC will begin killing insects immediately and provide 3 months of insect protection when applied properly.
Mix Cyper TC at a rate of 1.3oz per gallon of water
Mix the termiticide in the following manner: 1. Fill tank 1/4 to 1/3 full with water--> 2. Start pump to begin by-pass agitation and place end of treating tool in tank to allow circulation through hose. --> 3. Add appropriate amount of CYPER TC Insecticide.--> 4. Add remaining amount of water.
- Non-irritating, non-staining and contains no odorous or plant-damaging solvents. It's even labeled for food-handling areas.
- Compatible with herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and liquid fertilizers.
- Once it dries, it is virtually impossible to tell where it has been sprayed.
- No unsightly residues and phytotoxicity.
- A top professional general insect and termite control
- Can be used for preconstruction soil application treatment
- Cypermethrin present in the insecticide is very effective and fast in insect control
- Gives up to 90 day residual
- Can be used inside and out to control ants, roaches, crickets and many other occasional invaders
- Non-volatile and stable in sunlight.
- Cyper TC is also labeled for use on Lawns and for a long list of other pests.
CYPER TC multi-insecticide contains cypermethrin and can be used for a variety of insects and pest control such as Ants, Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, Armyworms, Bees, Beetles, Biting Flies, Box elder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch Bugs, Clover Mites, Crickets, Cutworms, , Dichondra Flea Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Hornets, Japanese Beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Roaches (including Cockroaches), Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod Webworms, Sow bugs (Pill bugs), Spider Mites, Spiders (including Black Widow Spiders), Springtails, Ticks (including Brown Dog Ticks), and Wasps.
If you have a moisture access problem, we would highly recommend this be corrected. You will also want to remove any and all wood and cellulose debris that is close to the structure and in contact with solid from the crawl spaces, porches, and around foundations.
Apply 0.25 - 0.50% to establish subsurface termite control barriers as specified.
Cyper TC can also be used to control Carpenter Bees: You will want to mix a 0.1% emulsion for the control of carpenter bees, you can spray the liquid into the gallery entrances holes. Leave the holes open for 24 hours after spraying to be certain that the adult bees are killed, when you see no additional activity, you can close the hole up with wood putty.