Rats and mice
For Use In
Contrac Pellet Place Pacs is for use in residential homes, agricultural buildings, garage, attic, sheds, yards, industrial and commercial buildings, food processing facilities, trash/dumpster areas, docks and port terminal buildings and related structures. Burrow baiting is prohibited with this product.,
RATS: Apply 3 to 16 ounces of bait (usually at intervals of 15 to 30 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease.
HOUSE MICE: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 oz. (1-2 level tablespoons) of bait per placement at 8- to 12- foot intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease.
RATS AND MICE: Replace contaminated or spoiled bait immediately. Collect and dispose of all dead animals and leftover bait properly. To prevent reinfestation, limit sources of rodent food, water, and harborage as much as possible. If reinfestation does occur, repeat treatment. Where a continuous source of infestation is present, establish permanent bait stations and replenish as needed.
Contrac Pellet Place Pacs can be used in and within 100 feet of manmade structures.
Time to Kill
- Contrac pellet bait is manufactured from an advanced formulation that produces a fresh tasting, highly compressed pellet, noted for outstanding palatability and a long shelf life.
- Contract Pellet Place Packs hold up well in adverse conditions, making them a popular choice in moist conditions.
- The hardness of these mouse and rat pellets also satisfies the rodent's desire to gnaw. Rodents, however, can translocate pellets.
- Contrac Pelleted bait is packaged in polyglassine place packs of various sizes that keep bait fresh and free from contaminating odors.
- Rodents open the place packs with their gnawing.
- The slender place packs can be used in bait stations along rodent runways and in hard-to-reach locations.
- Packs can be opened also and loose pellets poured down burrows.
- Contrac place packs are easy to use, simply placing the pack down. The rodent will gnaw through the pack.
- 1 case of 120 place packs
- Comes in 6 packs per sleeve
- Same quality in as in Contrac Blox
- Place pacs where mice and rats can find them
- Kills rats and mice in a single feeding
- #1 bait place pack used by pros
- Superior Acceptance with Bromadiolone Bait
CONTRAC Rodenticide, with the active ingredient, Bromadiolone, is a fresh tasting, highly compressed pelleted bait that holds up well, particularly in adverse or moist conditions. Made from an advanced formulation process, CONTRAC Rodenticide gets superior rodent acceptance and control, including control of Warfarin-resistant rats.
Besides its outstanding flavor and a long shelf life, CONTRAC Rodenticide pellets also satisfy a rodent's desire to gnaw. Rats and mice can consume a lethal dose of CONTRAC Rodenticide in just one feeding. Rodents, however, can translocate pellets.
CONTRAC Rodenticide comes in bulk and in pre-measured polyglassine place pacs that keep the mouse and rat pellets fresh and free from contaminating odors.
- Rodents open the place pacs with their gnawing. The slender place pacs can be used in hard-to-reach locations or in bait stations placed along rodent runways and.
- Packs can also be opened and loose pellets poured down burrows.
- Bait shyness is not a problem with CONTRAC baits because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed.
- It is also less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants.
- The antidote, Vitamin K1 is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment.