Preventative disease protection against major turf and ornamental diseases including:
Dollar Spot Brown Patch, Algae, Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Fusarium, Rust,
For Use In
Chlorothalonil 500 ZN can be used in sodfarms, nurseries, greenhouses, ornamental plants, turf, grasses, fairways, greens, golf courses, municipal lawns, conifers, tree crops, and irrigation systems.,
1.5 pints per acre
Chlorothalonil - 54%
Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides. Labeled for use on cool and warm season grasses and on all labeled ornamentals. Contact mode of action for quick results. Multi-Site activity means no disease resistance with repeated use.
- Formulation 82.5% a.i. dry flowable
- Active Ingredient Chlorothalonil
- Equivalent Brand Syngenta Daconil® Ultrex
- Application Rates See label for specific uses and rates.
- Mode of Action Multi-Site, Contact, Preventative