Wood Destroying Fungus Termite Control and wood-destroying insects such as termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, etc.,
For Use In
Boracare is most frequently used for pre-construction or post-construction preventative treatment of listed wood-infesting pests on structures,
For powder post beetles, Boracare must be used on untreated wood. It is preferred over other treatments such as timbor in treating furniture because Boracare dries clear and will leave the furniture in its natural state. It will also absorb much further into the wood so you know the infestation is treated. Boracare is diluted with water at a 1:1 - 1:5 ratio depending on the pest you are targeting.
Post construction and active infestations use rate is 1:1
Preventative use rate is 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, or 5:1 Refer to the label for complete instructions.
Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (Borate) 40%
- Top of the line wood protection material and wood preservatives
- Special Glycol based material allows for easy penetration into the wood
- Natural Termite Control treats the wood and prevents it from being consumed by wood destroying organisms
- Just spray or brush or roll on the surface of the wood
- Pre-construction or existing structure treatments
- Once in the wood, it will preserve the wood for a lifetime
- Mix 1 : 1 with water to apply on the surface of the wood (covers about 800 sq. feet of wood)
- Kills termites and any existing infestation in wood
- Eliminates wood as a food source
- The wood preservatives in Bora Care protects wood as long as it is in service
- Over nine years of proven efficacy
- Formulated with a concern for the environment
- For both interior and exterior use
Perfect for Termite Remedial and Pretreatments.
- No more scheduling hassles - No need to leave home during termite control treatments
- Eliminates weather delays
- 5-year residential pretreatment product warranty available through professional applicators
- BORA-CARE Has No Known Resistance.
For Pretreatment and Remedial Prevention Control of:
- Subterranean Termites, Drywood Termites, Formosan Termites, Carpenter Ants, Wood Destroying Beetles and Decay Fungi