For Use In
In and around structures, including, but not limited to, residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal rearing and handling establishments and food handling and food processing establishments.,
Formulated with a unique matrix and 2.15 % imidacloprid, this bait will achieve the outstanding palatability, value and results that you want.
Each box of Invict Gold comes with 4 tubes, plunger and tips to help you apply the roach bait.
Please follow the label application guide for the exact locations and application recommendations.
Use Sites: Can be used in and around structures, including, residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, and more.
Make sure to clean up any spilled food or other food sources, this will help make the bait work better.
- • You will want to apply bait in small spots about ¼ inch in diameter. It can also be applied in small thin lines if necessary. For most house and structures 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet.
- • You can apply higher numbers of spots for heavy infestations.
- • Smaller more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- • You want to look for areas where roaches may hide or enter the buildings. Check around appliances and equipment, stoves, sinks, dishwashers, refrigerators, and walk-in coolers. Check areas where pipes comes through walls and cracks leading into wall, ceiling and floor voids.
- • You do not want to apply bait to areas that are washed down frequently, counters, food prep areas.
- • Your bait application should be in concealed areas
- • Do not spray insecticide in areas around the Invict Roach Gel Bait.
- • Invict Gold Roach Gel Bait Can be applied outside on surfaces of buildings, and other structures. Including crawl spaces, attics, and other voids.
- • Porches, garages, sheds, Air Conditioner Units, fences and walls may also need treatment.
- • Pay special attention to cracks and crevices, soffits, windows, doors, expansion joints, and areas where the lines of electrical or plumbing enter the house or structure.
- • Apply bait in spots or lines.