Advion® cockroach bait arena can effectively target both large and small cockroaches.
For Use In
FOR USE IN RESIDENTIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL AREAS
Use sites include but are not limited to single and multifamily residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
Enough ADVION Cockroach Bait Arenas must be used to provide adequate bait to control the cockroach populations present. Recommended placements: Place 3-10 bait arenas per 100 linear feet of horizontal surface primarily around wall perimeters and other areas away from walls such as but not limited to, around centrally located island sinks, cabinets, and appliances. Place maximum number of ADVION Cockroach Bait Arenas with heavy cockroach infestations.
3- 10 stations per infested room
Time to Kill
Usually results in 4 days
Ready to Use
Advion® cockroach gel bait represents the miracles DuPont science can deliver. Cockroach species controlled, but not limited to: German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian. This outstanding pest control product combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled!
Application Recommendations for Advion Cockroach Gel Bait
Advion® Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded.
Advion features a potent, proprietary gel formulation, which makes it highly attractive to cockroaches. This formulation remains palatable for up to three months after application, providing excellent control of German cockroaches, as well as American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian cockroach species.
Indoxacarb Provides a Thorough Knockdown
Here are some general use recommendations for Advion Cockroach Bait, but it is always necessary to follow the label; recommendation’s that come with all products.
Use Instructions and Precautions:
Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets.
Bait stations will work best to apply bait into cabinets, under refrigerators and other appliances. We would recommend you use the combination of the bait and the bait stations.
You want to keep the bait in areas that are where there is high moisture, kitchens and bathrooms.
1. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Do not apply residual sprays to surfaces treated with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections and apply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Treatment Rates for All Uses
- For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- Each spot of ADVION® cockroach gel bait must equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
- For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2 inches long.
Indoor Use Directions
- Infested areas must be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of harborage areas, and most appropriate application points.
- Apply Advion Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” in dia.), to areas not able to be contacted by children or pets.
- Several small applications distributed within an area are more effective than 1 or 2 applications of large quantities. In some cases a small thin bead (less than 1/8” wide and 2” long) may be appropriate such as between construction elements or other cracks and crevices.
- Indoor applications include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
- Inspect Advion Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply when necessary.
Advion Cockraoch gel bait will stay moist up to 3 months so it will continue to attract roaches if the bait is in place.
For outdoor application try and locate the area that the roaches may be entering from and eliminate or block it to the best of your ability.
You can place small spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait on the outside area of any areas that you having a cockroach problem, keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Can be applied as a bead or spot to the pest entry spot, this may be along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewers, garbage holding areas, trees that maybe harboring pest cockroach.
Inspect and keep the bait fresh.