Ants Cockroaches Crickets and Grasshoppers Earwigs House / Field Crickets Miscellaneous Ants Miscellaneous Cockroaches Mole Crickets Silverfish and Firebrats
For Use In
Advion Insect Granules can be used on lawns in residential, commercial, public and institutional landscaped areas, golf courses, parks, recreational areas, and sports and/or athletic fields. Indoors, Advion Insect Granules can be used in crawl spaces, attics and basements of buildings or structures.,
Perimeter- Apply ADVION® Insect Granule along the edge of crawl space in a band approximately 6 to 12 inches wide at rate of 2 oz bait granules per 10 linear feet. Monitor the crawlspace area treated and reapply bait granules only as needed.
Broadcast- Apply ADVION® Insect Granule as broadcast treatment at rate of 1.15 lbs granules per 1,000 sq ft. The minimum application rate for cockroaches is 2.3 lbs bait granules per 1,000 sq. ft., equivalent to 3.68 oz. per 100 sq. ft. Monitor the crawlspace area treated and reapply bait granules only as needed.
Plus, the active ingredient in Advion is highly attractive to target insects for rapid, efficient control, with minimal impact on non-target species. So you can take care of pests while taking care of your surroundings.
- Advion Insect Granule size and formulation target a diverse range of insect pests
- Advion Insect GranuleProven insect pest control in a ready-to-use, dry bait formulation
- Advion Insect GranuleEasy-to-apply with a diverse range of application uses, including attics, crawl spaces, basements, broadcast lawn treatments and perimeter applications
- Advion Insect GranuleThe trusted performance of Advion insect granule is based on the DuPont active ingredient indoxacarb that is converted to its MetaActive form inside the insect to provide targeted insect control while being environmentally smart
- Advion insect granule has shown that it can provide control of social insect pest infestations beyond the insect pests that are exposed by directly eating the granules