German American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, and Brown-Banded species of cockroaches ,
For Use In
DuPont Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be used in single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.,
- For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots ofADVION® cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet.
- For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3spots of ADVION® cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet
- Each spot of ADVION® gel bait should equal about 0.5grams (approx. 1/4" diameter)
- For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead ofADVION® cockroach gel bait is used, apply a small thinbead that is less than 1/8" wide and approximately 2 inches long
Each 30 g tube yields approximately 60 bait placements. Each box of 4 x 30 g tubes yields approximately 240 placements.
DuPont Advion cockroach gel bait from DuPont Professional Products targeting all pest species of cockroaches. Based on the exceptional active ingredient - indoxacarb, Advion roach bait represents the miracles DuPont science can deliver. Cockroach species controlled, but not limited to: German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, Brown, Smokybrown, Oriental, Brownbanded and Asian.
This unique roach control product, powered by MetaActive compound, combines a novel, high-consumption bait matrix with a potent, non-reprellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled!
- 4 (30 gram tubes)
1. ADVION® cockroach gel can be used indoors or outdoorsapplied as a crack and crevice treatment within residentialhomes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercialkitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels,buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments,and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. Apply ADVION® cockroach gel to areas frequented bycockroaches such as between different elements ofconstruction, between equipment and floors, openingsleading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls,ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes,doors and windows, and behind and under appliances,cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroachesare typically known to hide.
3. Do not apply ADVION® cockroach gel to surfacesrecently treated with residual sprays.
4. Surfaces treated with ADVION® cockroach gel should notbe treated with residual sprays.
5. Inspect bait placements during follow-up inspections andapply fresh bait as needed.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.