All major species of ants including: Argentine Big Headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief and White Footed.,
For Use In
Indoor Use Directions For Advion Ant Gel- Inspect infested areas carefully to determine overall infestation levels, locations of foraging, nesting areas, and most appropriate application points.
- Indoor application includes cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
- Inspect Advion Ant Gel placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed.
Outdoor Use Directions For Advion Ant Gel- A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where ants are gaining access to the structure. Attempts should be made to remove the access.
- Apply Advion Ant Gel as a spot or thin bead to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor ants, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as an ant harborage.
- Make Advion Ant Gel placements to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact.
- Inspect Advion Ant Gel placements periodically and apply fresh ant gel as needed.
- High temperatures may affect the consistency of the gel after placement, so inspect to determine if additional gel is needed.
ADVION ant gel should be applied as spots of gel or small lines of gel.
Indoor applications can include cracks and crevices; along walls or floors, in and around furniture and cabinetry, behind or under appliances, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics and crawl spaces.
ADVION ant bait gel may be applied to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas,adjacent trees which ants are using as a nesting site, along walls, garbage holding areas, or other places acting as an ant nesting site.
Use of Advion will help eliminate ants within days of application. Advion ant bait gel is translucent, has no odor, and is a non-staining formulation that stays fresh for extended periods. This allows ants to eat more Advion ant bait gel over an extended period of time, resulting in control and elimination of entire colonies. Advion ant gel contains a unique active ingredient unlike any other ant gel, so it performs like no other.