For Use In
Around residential, commercial, and industrial structures ,
Place stations 10-20 feet apart, 2-4 feet from the foundation of the structure – Closer placement results in better monitoring and treatment.
1 station every 10 to 15 feet
- The ultra-low disturbance bait system design features a dual stage interior
- Termite Monitoring Base (TMB) remains in place
- Only Termite Inspection Cartridge (TIC) is removed
- Termites remain in the Termite Bait Monitoring Stations and continue to feed on bait after TIC is removed
- Less disturbance = greater bait load to the colony
- Puri-Cell Matrix
Termites highly prefer Puri-Cell over other cellulose sources
ADVANCE® TERMITE BAIT SYSTEM (ATBS)
Expect more with this effective solution for termite infestations. It’s a fact: 25% of your prospective homeowners prefer and will ultimately purchase bait systems. Not to mention, 80% of homeowners prefer having a choice of both bait and liquid treatment options backed with your professional recommendation. It will enhance your credibility and increase your close rates.
- Effective - Thousands of PMPs across the country have experienced hit rates as quickly as 15 to 45 days along with fast colony elimination.
- Consumer Appeal - Homeowners can see the difference with its intelligent design.
- Flexibility - Features a new 124 gram bait load with a tri-annual inspection option.
NEW ADVANCE COMPRESSED TERMITE BAIT II
· More killing power - The powerful 124-gram bait load (33% more bait per termite bait cartridge) ensures more bait will reach the termite colony with one cartridge.
More Service Frequency Options:
· Tri-annual or Quarterly Service - You now have the choice of keeping your current quarterly (4x per year) interval or moving to a new optional tri-annual (3x per year) service frequency interval.
· More cost efficient - Our new bigger bait load is competitively priced, offering you a better value more bait at a better cost per unit compared to the current 93-gram cartridge.
1. Install Advance Bait Stations (including the wood base and termite monitoring cartridge) into the ground every 10-20 feet around the perimeter of the structure. Stations should be placed 2-4 feet away from the foundation, but not directly under the drip line from the roof of the structure. To dig holes for the stations, use a 2 ¾ in. hand or electric auger or post hole digger. The cavity for each station should extend 2 to 4 in. below the stations’ housing to allow excess moisture to drain.
2. Monitor stations every 90 days for termite activity. A Termite Bait Station Spider Tool (sold separately) will easily open each station. A cotter pin hand tool or small pliers make removal of the cartridges easy.
3. If termite activity is present, replace the Termite Inspection Cartridge with a termite bait cartridge, like the Advance Termite Bait Cartridge. (Be sure to remove the plastic wrapper from the TBC before placing inside the station.)
4. Inspect active bait stations every 90 days to see if termite activity has stopped. When activity stops, replace the Termite Bait Cartridge with a Termite Inspection Cartridge. Repeat process as needed.
5. Replace the wood bases and Termite Inspection Cartridges every 12 months for best results. Wood that is soggy or moldy should be replaced as soon as possible.