It is recommended to rotate Vendetta Roach Bait Gel with another cockroach gel bait such as Advion Roach Gel or Maxforce FC. Rotating gel baits amongst different brands and active ingredients provides much more complete and effective roach control over longer periods of time and prevents bait aversion.
general use directions:
This product is for use only as a spot or crack and crevice treatment for the indoor
control of Cockroaches in residential areas (only in areas inaccessible to children and
pets) and both food/feed and non-food/non-feed areas of institutional, warehousing,
and commercial establishments, including warehouses, restaurants, food processing
plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories,
computer facilities, buses, boats/ships, aircraft, trains, pet shops, and zoos.
Non-food/non-feed areas are areas such as garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains
(to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms,
garages, mop closets, and storage (after canning or bottling).
Food/feed areas include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling,
wrapping, and boxing), preparing edible waste storage, and enclosed processing
systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, and syrups). Serving areas are also considered
a food/feed area when food is exposed and facility is in operation.
Vendetta is for use in controlling Cockroaches indoors. The pre-filled plastic reservoir
containing Vendetta is intended for use with bait injector application devices common
to the pest control industry. Inject into cracks and crevices, void spaces, and other
locations where insects may harbor, live, and breed. Concentrate the bait placements as
individual spots at insect activity sites (only in areas inaccessible to children and pets).
For light infestations of Cockroaches, 4 to 6 bait points are recommended per 100
square feet of treatment area. For heavy infestations of Cockroaches, 12 to 24 bait
points are recommended per 100 square feet of treatment areas. Each bait point
should equal about 0.25 to 0.50 grams of product. A spot approximately 3 mm. or
1/8 inch in diameter equals 0.25 grams of product, while a spot approximately 6 mm.
or 1/4 inch in diameter equals 0.50 grams of product.
TO APPLY GEL:
1. Remove the cap from the nozzle, touch the top to the surface to be treated, and push down on the plunger. Apply bait as spots in cracks and crevices. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
2. Store in a cool, dry place.
3. Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide, and do not spray insecticide over gel, as this may cause the bait to become repellent.
4. The bait will adhere to non-greasy or non-dusty surfaces and will remain pliable and palatable to Cockroaches as long as it is visibly present.
5. A visual inspection of bait placements is recommended at one month after the initial treatment. Reapply when bait is no longer visibly present, according to the level of infestation. Do not allow bait to be completely consumed to keep Cockroaches returning.
|Average Customer Review: (1 Reviews)|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Q: How long does this bait stay active is I store it properly?
A: 3 years or more if stored at room temperature for shelf life of the Vendetta Roach Bait Gel
Q: Will this product kill silver fish
A: No Vendetta Plus is a cockroach gel bait and works great on controlling cockroaches, you can checkout Dekko Silverfish for an appropriate Silverfish control product. http://www.epestsolutions.com/dekko-silverfish-paks.html