ultracide Basic Flea Control Strategies
1. Use an Insect Growth Regulator in pet living areas, where their primary resting spots are.
2. Adulticides used inside and outdoors try to be very targeted with application.
Use enough water outdoors to really cover the area, fleas are not resting on the opt blades of the grass so really get that first layer of soil wet.
Indoors Using a aerosol Adulticides makes it easy to apply, does not stain and is meant to be applied to all surfaces.
Make sure you pick up as much as you can from all the floor areas, you will not be very effective if you spray around boxes, shoes, and baskets.
Take the time to prepare and you investment in time and money will be much more successful.
3. Treat the host, most often that is the cat or dog living inside your home.
Use a Pet spray that will kill fleas and prevent them from reinfesting for a few weeks.
4. If the fleas have an unknown origin, you may need to start thinking about wildlife exclusion, make the outside areas less attractive, Pick up pet food. Seal the entrances to crawl spaces, chimneys, and attics to avoid wild flea carrying animals from dennying inside your home.
5. Sanitation- you will want to vacuum to remove flea eggs before they hatch and the flea dirt which the larvae feed upon.
Get rid of fleas with flea control products like flea sprays and flea killers. All our flea treatment products are from leading brands and are great not only for pest control professionals but also for those who want to do pest control at home without any professional help.
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.