Dry Foam | Wet Foam | Liquid Outputs
The TrueTech 1000 compressed air sprayer has been designed to provide the pest control industry with maximum flexibility and effective application and treatment options. TrueTech is the most flexible and highest quality equipment available on the market today.
Technicians can choose from Dry Foam, Wet Foam or Liquid applications.
Note: Chemical mixture must contain ProFoam® Platinum foaming agent to complete this feature.
- Dry Foam applications for all gallery and void areas where insects live; use for drain treatments
- Wet Foam for below-grade our under-slab areas where ants, small flies and other insects live
- Liquid interior and exterior applications
- 1-gallon tank
- One palm gun complete with 60" connection hose
- Two liquid tips
- One screen-check valve for liquid
- Three foam tips
- One extension wand, 24"-44"
- Foam treats the area (voids of all types) where dirt, bacteria and insects live.
- Foam reduces water usage: foam expands water by 6 to 18 times.
- Foam increases surface contact time for superior coverage and reduces liquid runoff.
- Foam provides deeper penetration into surfaces by reducing surface tension.
- Foam helps in removing grease and dirt.
- ProFoam Platinum has been tested by all major chemical producers for compatibility.