Product code: 1080 Will receive Martins 36.8% Permethrin
Permethrin is a pyrethroid. It is a synthetic chemical similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant, but it remains effective for longer periods of time.
- Synthetic Permethrin by Tengard SFR Liquid Termiticide Insecticide is the same as the product "Dragnet" or "Permethrin Pro".
- Synthetic Permethrin is a residual insecticide, odorless, active ingredient: permethrin 36.80%
- Permethrin by Tenguard is a termite-turf ornamental insecticide.
- Permethrin insecticide is labeled for subterreanean termite control, pre treatments, post construction treatments, foam applications.
- Permethrin Termite Spray is labeled outdoors for: ants, aphids, japenese beetles, bagworms,caterpillars, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, scorpions,wasps,ticks,ground beetles, termites, sod webworms,lawn and turf.
- One qt. of Permethrin by Tenguard yields 20 gallons of termite spray at the rate of 1.6 fl.oz. per gallon.
- 40 gallons of general insect control spray indoors at the rate of .8 fl. oz. per gallon, and up to 96 gallons of general outdoor insect control spray at the rate of 1/3 rd of a fluid ounce per gallon.
- Permethrin by Tenquard can be used for a variety of insect pest problems.
1 quart - $32.95
5 quart jug - $82.95
Not for sale in: NY, AK, HI, CT, MA, VT
Q: how do I mix for outoor spraying for ants
A: 1 ounce per gallon
mix 0.4-0.8 fl of Tengard SFR in 4 to 25 gallons of water to cover a 1,000 square ft for most lawn pest.
Q: Is TengarSFR1shot safe to use around pets either inside or out?
A: Tengard SFR is safe to use around pets, it needs to be allowed to completely dry.