Tempo SC Ultra - The power of a dust in a Liquid
Product Code: tempo
900 ml per bottles
The active ingredient in Tempo® insecticides is beta-cyfluthrin, which offers a lower AI, no odor, and less visible residue.
Tempo SC Ultra delivers the power of a powder formulation in a liquid, and allows for a more even disbursement during application. Tempo SC Ultra effectively controls a broad spectrum of indoor, outdoor, and turf and ornamental pests.
Tempo SC Ultra. No other product does it all:
- New SC formulation
- Improved knockdown
- Exclusive ßeta-crystal technology
- 14 times more coverage (per sq. inch) than microencapsulated products
- The only product with calibrated ßeta-crystal technology
- Quick broad spectrum control of over
Kills 100 nuisance pests
Reduced A.I. and low use rates (low use rate: 8mL /gallon)
More power in a ßeta-crystal formulation that makes the difference.
The active ingredient in Tempo SC Ultra Insecticides is beta-cyfluthrin, which has no odor and less visible residue. Tempo SC Ultra also has an exclusive, precision-milled mix of ßetacrystals. The custom mix of different-sized crystals allows for greater coverage:
136,000 ßeta-crystals per sq. in. compared to Demand® CS, with 10,000 microcapsules per sq. in.
ßeta-crystals are simply more effective:
- Cover more completely
- Reduce expensive callbacks
- Kill more pests the first time
- Cling to cracks, crevices and pests of many sizes
- Effective on porous and nonporous surfaces; hig
More powerful against more than 100 pests.
Tempo SC Ultra offers broad-spectrum control of more than 100 indoor and outdoor pests:
- Many beetles (adult and immature)
- Ticks (including deer ticks)
Tempo SC Ultra Controls:
- Ants (except Pharaoh)
- Beetles (exposed adults and immature stages)
- Confused flour
- False powderpost
- Granary weevil
- Lesser grain borer
- Lesser mealworm
- Merchant grain
- Old house borer
- Red flour
- Rice weevil
- Sawtoothed grain
- Boxelder bugs
- Carpenter ants
- Carpenter bees
- Carpet beetles
- Clothes moths
- Smoky brown
- Darkling beetles
- Elm leaf beetles
- Fire ants
- Ground beetles
- Imported red fire ants
- Indian meal
- Mediterranean flour
- Yellow jackets
Application & Handling
- For maximum perimeter control of pests, including treating the soil, turf and substrate adjacent to buildings.
- Also treat the building foundation, walls, around doors, windows, and soffit areas.
- Because mulch and pine straw make control of perimeter pests more difficult, you should rake back before application, wherever possible.