Product code: 1091
For an optimal level of both palatability and weather ability, there's Weatherblok XT. These outdoor rodent bait blox contain the advantages of Talon-G, in a formulation that withstands the elements-even in damp places where the competition falls apart. The rodent bait blox also has a unique shape, which allows for high density baiting and features gnawing edges that entice rodents to consume a lethal dose
- Low-dose, single feed anticoagulant
- Highly weatherable, works even in extremely damp locations such as sewers and drains
- Durable without sacrificing any palatability
- Contains Bitrex® human taste deterrent
- Designed to fit more blocks on baiting rods than any of the competition
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Moisture protection: You can protect bait in very wet conditions by placing the bait in a small plastic bag, and then attaching the bag to the bait rod in a tamper-resistant bait station. When working with bait in sewers, use a wire or cable tie to secure the bait in the bag within the sewer. Weatherblok® XT rodenticide from Syngenta Professional Pest Management features an optimal blend of weatherability and palatability that stands up to the challenges of a high-moisture environment. This block bait will not disintegrate in very wet conditions, allowing it to remain attractive to rodents.