Snake Away is the world's only EPA registered, university tested, patented snake repellent that will effectively repel both poisonous and non-poisonous snakes. The Snake Away dry granular mixture is easy to apply and can be sprinkled by hand around homes, trailers, cabins, camp sites, and garages, or wherever snakes repellency is desired. Snake-A-Way is effective for up to 3 months. Treats up to ¼ acre lot with home
How does Snake Away work?
Dr. T's uses knowledge of the snake's Jacobson's organ which controls a snake's sensory reception ability. As Dr. T's Snake Away Snake Repellent's active ingredient vaporizes, it is brought into the sensory receptor (Jacobson's organ) of approaching snakes and creates an immediate interference. The result is that the snake's sensory system temporarily closes down, confounding the snake and scaring it into hasty retreat. This effect is only temporary, and the snake's sensory functions will return to normal after the snake has retreated far enough away from the treated area.
How to Apply Snake Away:
1. Using gloves, apply in bands surrounding the area to be protected.
2. Use bands 4-5 inches wide to repel checkered garter snakes.
3. For rattlesnakes, use bands 8-12 inches wide.
4. In yards, lightly sprinkle Snake-A-Way over areas within the treatment band.
5. When the odor of Snake Away becomes faint, its effectiveness may be diminished. If this occurs during a season when snakes are active, retreat the area with enough of the product to restore the original odor intensity.
6. Re-treatment may also be necessary after heavy rains.
7. Do not use this product near streams, ponds, pools, or water supplies. This product is toxic to fish and may contaminate water.
8. Apply Spring, Summer and Fall. Restrictions: Cannot Ship To: CA, AK, HI
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.