What is Pyrethrum?
- Pyrethrum is perhaps the most widely used botanical insecticide in the world, its use in pest control dates back thousands of years.
- It is delivered from flowers of a plant in the genus Chrysanthemum.
- Broad spectrum control, quick action and flexibility of application make pyrethrum a particularly effective weapon against pests.
- Pyrethrum flushes insects from hiding places, highlighting problem areas for better overall control.
- Pyrethrum produces a rapid paralytic action on insects, knocking them down, followed by kill.