Prodiamine 65 WDG (WG stands for Wettable Dispersible Granule) is an effective pre-emergent herbicide for pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control. Prodiamine is flexible enough that it can be applied in both the spring and fall for season long crabgrass control. Prodiamine 65 WG also control bluegrass, spurge, witchgrass and more, and can be used safely on St. Augustine, Bermudagrass, Fescue and other common turf grasses (see label for complete list). Prodiamine 65 WDG is non-staining and can be mixed and applied along with fertilizer and iron solutions. Sold in a 5 lb. container.
- Will cover 3.25 acres at the full application rate (1.5 pounds per acre)
- Effectively controls Annual Bluegrass (Poa Annua) when used at the correct time
- Formulated to not leave a stain
- Prodiamine 65 WDG can be mixed with iron and liquid fertilizers in one tank
- Doesn't break down extremely fast so that it stays in the weed germination zone
- Active ingredient (prodiamine) rate is extremely low compared to other herbicides
Weeds controlled (but not limited to) include:Annual Bluegrass (Poa Annua)ChickweedCrabrassFoxtailGoosegrassHenbitKnotweedSpurge