Gentrol® IGR Concentrate
Product code: 1058
- Insecticide Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices
- Reaches pests that other treatments neglect.
- Can be used in: apartment buildings, bakeries, bottling facilities, laboratories, cereal processing facilities, manufacturing plants, mausoleums, meat and produce canneries, nursing homes, restaurants, schools, locker rooms, stores, taverns, warehouses, pet stores, as well as various modes of transportation, such as aircraft, buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars and marine vessels.
- Heavier than air - will move on air currents that help carry it deep into cockroach harborage sites.
- Attaches itself to organic matter, such as cockroach food sources.
- Can cause female German cockroaches to abort the egg capsules they are carrying and return to their pre-pregnancy feeding habits.
- Decreases cockroaches' tolerance to insecticides.
- A valuable tool in helping cockroach baits work faster and more efficiently, making it one of the best pest control products available to kill cockroaches for good.
- An integral part of your Integrated Pest Management program.
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate Target Pests
Controls bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene, which disrupts pests' normal growth pattern.
- Labeled for use as a spot and crack-and-crevice treatment in all areas of food handling establishments.
- May be applied as a general fogging agent or general surface spray.
- Long-term control 120 days.
- Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle.
How It Works
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the pests that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage preventing future infestations. Stored product pests encounter (S)-Hydroprene the same way they encounter insecticides contacting a treated surface.
Whether it's used for fogging agent or general surface spray, the long-term control of Gentrol IGR Concentrate is ideal for these sites:
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
Not for sale in Alaska
Q: what do i mix the gentrol igr concentrate with?
A: You can mix Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator with almost any type of insecticide, will depend on what you are trying to eliminate.
A great option would be Cy-Kick CS,