The New Packtite 2 Bed Bug Heater is an effective way to treat clothing, handbags, luggage, shoes, books, papers and much more. The PackTite 2 has replaced the original PackTite Portable heater, offering improved reliability and heating power thanks to its new external heater design.
- Safe and chemical-free
- Easy to setup and use
- Treats most standard suitcases
- Packtite™ measures (36" L. x 18" W x 24" H. inches)
- Patent pending technology
- Kills all bedbug life stages (Heat range 120 - 150°F)
- Treats clothing, handbags, luggage, shoes, books papers and much more
- Usable Space: (36" L. x 18" W. x 15" H.)
- Collapses to 11" high for convenient storage
- Includes wired thermometer to accurately gauge interior temperature,
What is PackTite™?
PackTite™ is a safe, non-chemical way to treat your personal items for bedbugs.
What can I treat with PackTite™?
- Luggage (empty or filled)
- Sleeping bags
- Backpacks and purses
- Clothes and linens
- Craft supplies
- Easy to assemble and use.
- No need to remove luggage (or backpack) contents.
- Countdown timer shuts the unit off automatically after the set treatment time.
- Assembled PackTite™ measures 36L x 19W x 24H inches.
- PackTite™ can be compacted down for convenient storage.
- Treats most standard suitcases.
How does PackTite™ work?
PackTite™ has patent pending heating technology that gently and thoroughly heats your personal items to a temperature that is proven to kill all stages of bedbugs.
How do I use PackTite™
- Place your suitcase (or other item to be treated) on the rack inside PackTite™.
- Place the thermometer in the center of the treatment load.
- Close the zipper and plug it in.
- Set the timer for the desired treatment time (varies by type and number of items being treated).
- Monitor the temperature to insure that the contents reach 120 degrees (F) and hold that T for 1 hour.
Returns on the PackTite 2 are not accepted even if unused.