Product code: 1062
A moisture-resistant, fine granular insect bait that can be used indoors and outdoors to kill and control cockroaches, ants, carpenter ants and silverfish.
- Use this insect bait in conventional applicator or through convenient flex pouch applicator nozzle for spot treatment of insects and easy dispensing into applicators.
- Niban-FG provides penetration into cracks, crevices and wall voids
- Fine granules provide versatile use and are virtually odorless..
- Use for In and around homes, apartments,garages,public and private Institutions, Schools, Hotels, Hospitals,Pet Stores, Zoos, Kennels, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Vending Machines and Food Processing Plants.
- Exterior Baiting for the control of ants, including carpenter ants, around homes and other structures:
- (Treat exterior perimeter areas of structure in a band at least 2-4 feet wide at a rate of 6 ounces per 100 square feet.
- In attics, be sure to apply in eaves and access drains. In warehouse, garages and basements, concentrate application along walls and baseboards.
- Concentrate Niban FG Granular Insect Bait application in areas where insect activity is most prevalent for a very successful insect control.
- Apply in inaccessible areas such as cracks and crevices where insects may hide. Reapply as necessary.
- Treat exterior perimeter buildings walls in a band approximately 2 feet wide and scatter bait in flower beds, leaf litter, wood piles, trash cans and refuse areas.
- Food area application limited to crack and crevice treatment only.
- Controls Controls Cockroaches, Crickets, Silverfish, and Roaches
- This ant control product controls Argentine, Carpenter, Thief, Pharaoh, Little Black, Pavement, Odorous House and Crazy Ants
Orthoboric acid 5.0 %
Not for sale in Alaska
Q: Is this item a dust?
A: No the Niban Fine Granular bait is a bait, and will be picked up by the insects listed on the label
Dust are typically a contact application, something that sits there for along period and when the insects move across the area they come in contact with the poison.