Product code: 1088
Maxforce Granular Fly Bait
New Maxforce Granular Fly Bait contains two powerful attractants combined with imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for the control of flies that is non-repellent and works quickly even against flies resistant to OP and carbamate insecticides.
Applied as a broadcast application, placed in bait stations, or dissolved in water and paint on surfaces, Maxforce Granular Fly Bait controls flies for up to 30 days. And with just 0.5% active and low toxicity to non-target animals, Maxforce Granular Fly Bait also contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and pets.
Maxforce Granular Fly Bait Kills in 60 Seconds...
New active ingredient
- New Maxforce granular fly bait contains Imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for fly control.
- Imidacloprid works quickly, even against flies resistant to organophosphate and carbamate insecticides.
Kills more flies faster
- Four powerful attractants irresistible aroma, seductive pheromone, color and sugar base lure flies to their death.
- Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies for up to 30 days for consistent fly control between applications.
- Maxforce fly bait is labeled for use around the outside of structures and partially enclosed or protected areas, including commercial and agricultural production facilities.
Easy application options
- Maxforce granular fly bait comes ready to use and can be applied as a broadcast treatment, placed in bait stations or dissolved in water to paint on surfaces.
- It's available in convenient 5-lb. and economical 40-lb. resealable plastic pails.
Responsible fly control
- Maxforce fly bait has a low toxicity in non-target animals.
- The formula also contains Bitrex bittering agent.
- Time your applications to begin at the start of season, before fly populations reach their peak.
- Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting.
- Scatter application: Scatter the bait directly form the container onto dry level surfaces so that the individual granules lie near each other without forming small piles.
- Bait stations: Place Granular Fly Bait in any bait stations. Secure bait stations at least 4 feet above the ground. Use 1 bait station to cover approximately 250 square feet. Add up to 1.6 ounces of bait per station. (Bait stations should be inaccessible to food producing animals, children and pets.)
- Paint-on application: Mix 1.5 ounces of bait with 1 fl oz. warm water (3 lbs. bait in 1 quart of water) and stir thoroughly. Let stand for about 15 minutes until a paste consistency suitable for painting has formed. Apply paste with a brush to surfaces where flies rest, avoiding surfaces that are dusty.
1 pail - $45.88
4 pails - $171.75
40 lb pail - $231.24