Product code: 1087
Maxforce FC Roach Gel Bait provides broad spectrum control of roaches with fipronil. Syringe type applicator for easy use.
- Maxforce FC Roach Gel is tops among professionals!
- Forget about removing items and spraying!
- Inject gel directly into small cracks, crevices and voids that harbor roaches
- Smaller, more frequent gel placements provide faster control than larger, less frequent placements.
- Store gel in a moderate temperature range.
- Gel may stain textiles and some porous surfaces. Place gel directly into cracks and crevices or hard-to-see areas where a stain will not cause a problem.
- Use Maxforce FC Roach Gel can be used in residential and commercial food processing areas
- Over 500 bait placement per syringe!!
- Controls Cockroaches
New Maxforce Roach Bait Gel with fipronil is simply irresistible to roaches. When other baits won't attract aberrant-feeding roaches, Maxforce Roach Bait Gel will. In side-by-side comparisons, Maxforce Roach Bait Gel outperformed competing brands. With a proprietary formula developed by Bayer, the new gel attracts and kills both finicky and normal roaches — even when sanitation is poor and other food sources are available. Maxforce Roach Bait Gel provides long residual and fast control of even large roaches. It's labeled for both indoor and outdoor use, including commercial kitchens. Maxforce Roach Bait Gel has USDA authorization for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. What's more, you can use Maxforce Gel in residential food processing areas without covering food preparation surfaces during treatment. It's also fine to use in occupied rooms of hospitals, nursing homes and extended care facilities. To make matters worse for roaches, Maxforce's exclusive Domino Effect delayed killing action enables one contaminated roach to kill many others where they live and breed. A foraging roach will receive a lethal dose from a single feeding, but lives long enough to return to the harborage where its poisoned feces are consumed by other roaches. It's all possible with Fipronil, the active ingredient in Maxforce Roach Gel, that has no known resistance in roaches and is odor-free.
1 tube - $16.40
3 tubes - $32.49
24 tubes - $223.89