Contains 1.55% Propiconazole. Prevents and controls major diseases on roses, flowers, lawns, trees and shrubs. Ready-to-Spray .. just attach to hose and spray. Systemic mode of action .. can't be washed off by rain after spray has dried. Prevents Black Spot, Dollar Spot, Rust, Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spot and more. Treats a 1,333 sq. ft. lawn.
Systemic Fungicide RTS is a water-based systemic fungicidewhich effectively prevents and controls major diseases on roses,flowers, lawns, trees, and shrubs.
Systemic Fungicide RTS is very effective when used for diseaseprevention or applied at the first sign of disease. Best resultsoccur when treating early in the season. If disease is alreadypresent, Systemic Fungicide RTS will not eliminate it.
Systemic Fungicide RTS, when used as directed, is safe to plantsand controls the diseases listed on this label. The use on plants ordiseases not listed on the label may result in plant injury and poordisease control.
Do not apply this product to African violets, begonias, Bostonferns, or geraniums.Restrictions: NY
|Average Customer Review: Not yet rated|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
HOW TO USE THE READY-TO-SPRAY SYSTEM
1. Shake well before using.
2. Connect sprayer to hose.
3. Turn on water.
1. To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
2. [Bend small plastic tab back and] Turn knob [clockwise] to ON position.
3. Spray evenly to the area to be treated. Refer to the [sight gauge] clear view strip (graduated scale) on the side of the container to determine the amount of product sprayed.
Finish 1. To stop spraying, [turn knob counter clockwise] to OFF position.
2. Turn off water.
3. Relieve water pressure slowly by [bending plastic tab back and] turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip. Then turn knob back to OFF position.
4. Disconnect sprayer from hose.