Product code: krovar
- 6 lb bag
- Used for selective control of weeds in citrus and for non-crop weed control.
- KROVAR I DF is a biodegradable product used for selective weed control in non-crop sites.
- It contains two active ingredients, bromacil and diuron and is formulated as a water-dispersible granule to be mixed in water
and applied as a spray suspension.
- After application of KROVAR I DF, moisture is necessary to move the active ingredients into the soil.
- Once in the soil, bromacil and diuron are available for uptake by germinating weed seeds and plant roots; the products are absorbed to a lesser degree by the leaves of plants.
- KROVAR I DF is most readily absorbed through the root system.
- Translocation is primarily upward through the xylem, accumulating in the leaf. Once in the leaf, KROVAR I DF inhibits photosynthesis, the process by which plants manufacture food.
- The symptoms on a susceptible plant after treatment will be interveinal and veinal chlorosis (yellowing) in older
- Broadleaf plants will also exhibit a brown colouration (necrosis), and grass plants will exhibit a white colouration.
- KROVAR I DF affects a susceptible plant’s ability to manufacture food, so the plant dies. KROVAR I DF is a residual-type product, remaining in the soil for a period of 1 to 2 years and providing control of emerging weeds until the pest control product is decomposed by natural biological processes.
- KROVAR I DF is suspendible in water. The aqueous solubility of the two active ingredients at room temperature (25°C or 77°F) is very low (42 mg/litre) for diuron and low (815 mg/litre) for bromacil.
- KROVAR I DF is compatible with most other non-crop herbicides. Before making a tank mixture with
- KROVAR I DF, refer to the spray preparation section on the label.
- KROVAR I DF in the dry form remains stable in its original unopened container at normal temperatures and storage conditions.
- KROVAR I DF is nonvolatile. It does not evaporate readily at normal atmospheric pressures and temperatures.
- Applicable State(s) - AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Cannot be shipped to CA, NY HI, WA
ePestSolutions also offers other weed control products and herbicides for pre emergent weed control, non selective herbicides, weed control for ponds and other aquatic herbicides.