Kaput Mouse Blocks - 4lb. Bucket
Product Code: 8794
4lb. bucket contains about 64 wax blocks with Warfarin.
- Kills Norway & Roof rats, house mice, deer mice, white-footed mice and voles.
- Kaput Mouse Blocks present a reduced-risk rodenticide that kills Norway rats, Roof rats, house mice, deer mice, white-footed mice, and voles. Use of mouse traps is rather an alternate way of rat control.
- The bait is formulated with warfarin- a highly effective anticoagulant with very low environmental and secondary toxicity.
- Because warfarin is effective against rodents at low concentrations, it is one of the active ingredients in most of pest control products.
- However, in cases of accidental ingestion by children or pets, Vitamin K1 is a readily available antidote. Formulated with paraffin, the Kaput Mouse Blocks are moisture-resistant and durable. The blocks have ridged surfaces to facilitate rodent gnawing, and a hole through the center allows the blocks to be fastened down inside a mouse bait station.
Quality grains ensure that the rodents are easily attracted to the blocks, and continue to feed on the bait.
For best performance, remove other food sources from the area.
Rats: Apply 4-16 blocks per placement in intervals of 15 to 30 feet along infested areas. Maintain bait supply for 30 days.
Mice: Apply 1-2 blocks per placement in intervals of 8 to 12 feet. Maintain bait supply of 30 days.
Voles: Apply 1 block in each active hole or runway and cover well to prevent non-target exposure.
Maintain bait supply for 15 days.
* Use tamper-resistant bait stations when children, pets, or non-target wildlife are present.
ePestSolutions also offers other rodenticides and mouse control products including mouse traps, mouse baits, mouse glue boards and repellents.