Product code: jteatonbait
JT Eaton rat and mouse BAIT BLOX
Economical 9 POUND pail
Peanut Butter Flavor...rodents just love the flavor
- Enough rodent bait blox to kill hundreds of rats and mice
- All-Weather Bait Blox 9 lb pail
All-Weather Rodent Bait Blox is multi-edged, single-feeding rat and mouse bait, manufactured by a unique extrusion process that is unsurpassed in rodent acceptance and control. JT Eaton rat and mouse bait Blox's are ideal for use in EZ-KLEEN RAT BAIT STATION and Protecta RTU MOUSE BAIT STATION.
The active ingredient in this rat killing bait (Bromadiolone) is a single feed anticoagulant that is less toxic to non-target animals than conventional anticoagulant rat and mouse baits. Primary and secondary kill is a major concern if you have pets or wildlife that might accidentally come into contact with your rat bait or might capture a rodent that has consumed a lethal dose of rat bait.
Rodenticides should always be located in areas where rodents will easily find the bait but out of reach of children, pets, wildlife and non-target animals.
JT Eaton Bait Block
- Easy-to-use 2 ounce Peanut Butter or Apple Bait Block Rodenticides.
- Superior Performance as Both a Clean out and Maintenance Bait.
- Highly Palatable to Rodents.
- Controls Roof Rats, Norway Rats and House Mice.
- Made with Food-Grade Ingredients Preferred By Rodents.
- Excellent Indoors or Outdoors.
- Includes Center Hole for Placing on Bait Holder Rods or Securing with Wire or Nails.
- Packed in “Tamper-Evident” Freshness Pails.
- Cost Efficient!
“Freshness Protector Pails”
EATON BAIT BLOCKS are now available in new heavy-duty plastic pails that protect the bait from moisture, damage during transport and any potential cross contamination.
A handy “easy-carry” pails to and from the worksite and from one baiting location to another. The resealable lids assure that bait efficacy is maintained no matter how many times a pail is opened to remove bait.
Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use, EATON BAIT BLOCKS are still formulated with a blend of natural foods and grains that are preferred by both rats and mice. Therefore, there is no problem with bait shyness: rodents will return to the bait again and again.
Also important to pest control operators: EATON BAIT BLOCKS are accepted for use in federally inspected food plants, and meet government labeling requirements.
For best results with EATON BAIT BLOCKS FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS.
- Low Cost, High Performance
- Higher Palatability
- Better Acceptance, Better Results
- Do it yourself pest control
- How to kill rats and mice
Along with JT Eaton baits & poisons, ePestSolutions also offers the pest control products tackling all other pests and animals.