InViteTM Liquid Lure is a versatile and
economical attractant for a range of stinging
insects and small flies. Simply place 1-4 oz
of InViteTM Liquid Lure in a Yellow PFTTM
hanging station or similar trap. For stinging
insects, water, fruit-flavored soda, or fruit
juice works best for dilution. For small flies,
including red and dark-eyed fruit flies, phorid
flies and drain flies, water, beer, or anything
carbonated is ideal for mixing with the lure.
A killing station for small flies can be created
by setting up the PFTTM Station (page 27)
with InViteTMLiquid Lure and then wiping or
lightly spraying the station with LambdaStarTM
9.7% CS or FenvaStarTM EcoCapTM or nonrepellent.
Flies that land on the station but
don't get trapped inside will still pick up the
residual and die. Fruit flies are not normally attracted to insect light traps but can be brought into
them by placing about 2 oz of InViteTM Liquid
Lure in a condiment cup and setting it inside or
on the trap. Cotton balls can be put in the cup to
minimize evaporation and spills.
- Attracts yellow jackets, European hornets, fruit flies, drain flies and phorid flies
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Concentrated non-pesticidal formula
- For pesticidal applications, a "kill zone" can be created by spraying a microcap such as FenvaStar™ EcoCap™ in a spot (about 2' x 2' is typical) followed with a spray application of InVite™ Liquid Lure
- For trapping applications, 1-4 oz of InVite™ Liquid Lure can be used with the Yellow PFT™ Station or other jar traps. Such a station can also be lightly sprayed with a microcap to increase the efficiency
- When using in traps for stinging insects dilution with water, fruit juice or fruit-flavored soda is preferred, while for small flies dilution with water, beer or any carbonated beverage works well
- Use in conjunction with light traps for fruit flies by placing 2 oz of InVite™ Liquid Lure into a condiment cup and setting it inside or on the trap - cotton balls can be put in the cup to minimize evaporation and spills
To use indoors and outdoors, simply dilute the liquid lure with water, fruit juice or soda. To use in conjunction with light traps, place 2 oz of Invite Liquid Lure on the inside of a trap.
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Shake well and pour 1- 4 oz. (depending upon level of alternative food in the area) of InVite Liquid Lure into the cup of the PFT Station and add water, soda or beer to fill the cup about half full. This product will also attract phorid flies and can be enhanced for this use by adding a small amount of Rockwell’s InVite Kil Zone to the mixture. Hang the PFT Station in areas where target pests are present. To create a killing station, spray or wipe the PFT with an odorless residual insecticide. Replace when the cup is full or after one month. Submerge station in water prior to disposing of cup to kill any insects left alive. For use in ILTs, place InVite Liquid Lure in a small container such as Rockwell’s BaitPlate, then place in or on the ILT. This product may also be used in other insect traps. To use on a glueboard, place a larger cotton ball on the glue and saturate with InVite Liquid Lure. For greater convenience on glueboards, use InVite Fruit Fly Lure Gel instead. Avoid ingestion and inhalation of fumes for extended periods. Store out of reach of children. For long term storage, avoid excessive heat. Used or left over InVite Liquid Lure and dead insects may be disposed of on site.