To apply the Maxforce Carpenter Ant gel: Remove cap from the tip or break off, touch tip to surface and depress plunger. Recap after use. For Indoor Use:
- Apply gel in spots in cracks and crevices. For best results, make or place many spots of dabs of gel where you see ants foraging and entering the structure.
- Do not apply the gel to area that have been recently sprayed with insecticide or contaminated with foggers, and do not spray insecticide over gel as this may cause the bait to become repellent and the ants not ingest the bait.
- Place the bait as follows, gel can be placed in cracks, crevices, corners, and any out of the way place, such as under and behind kitchen appliances, along baseboards, under sinks, in pantry , around pipes and water heater, window and door frames and in the garage, attic or crawl space.
For indoor use: Visually inspect for ants and place gel in areas where you see ants. Likely location ants and gel placement are areas where ants enter the building structure and areas with potential water damage including, wall voids, cracks and crevices in kitchen, Bathrooms, under sinks, window sills, screen vents, garage, attic and crawl spaces. Do not place the bait in area that are washed frequently, you do not want to contaminate the bait with cleaner or chemicals. For Outdoor use:
- Place gel outdoors, into or adjacent to structures where you see ants, next to ants trails are areas where you suspend the ants are entering from.
- Likely areas for ants are entry points, potential water damage areas, weep holes, where the wires or plumbing enter the structure. Checkout stumps, trees, roots, wood decks, fences, planter boxes, woodpiles etc.
- You can apply the Maxforce Carpenter Ant bait gel in reusable refillable bait stations, these are meant to be used outside and protect the bait from the elements.
- Inspect placements and reapply as needed, the gel bait will remain attractive to ants for up to two weeks. Inspect gel placements and reapply as needed. Reapply in the same area if bait is gone or in a different location if no ant activity is evident.
You will usually notice fewer ants in days or pest population reduction will be apparent within a week. These are recommendations, you should always read and follow manufacturer labels and instruction and remember we are here to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.epestsolutions.com or call us toll free 1-888-523-7378