How to Control Fleas with Nyguard Plus Flea Spray
Checkout what is new about Flea Control, best new products on the market.
Nyguard Plus Flea Spray, can be used for both fleas and ticks and is very easy to apply.
Will prevent and kill fleas, and ticks for up to 7 months. It also have an odor neutralizer inside that will take care of pet odors including urine.
Has the best application cap on the market and has no-drip technology. Super fast acting formula and will not stain water -safe surfaces.
Nyguard PlusFlea and Tick Spray will break the life cycle of fleas.
You will want to hold your can about 2 to 3 feet from eh surfaces that you will be treating.
It is best to give the floor a good vacuuming before spraying with Nyguard Plus flea spray. Also try and remove as many items from the floor as possible before you spray this will give you better coverage and in the end better control.
- Turn the container upside down and point the valve towards the surface to be sprayed.
- You will want to apply uniformly and use a good slow sweeping motion to carpets, rugs, flooring, floors, drapes and really all surfaces that you will be treating.
- It can be applied to upholstered furniture including the cushions.
- Allow all the surfaces to completely dry before you reenter the area.
- This is all you will need to be successful in controlling your flea or tick problem. A fine mist or spray is exactly how you want the Nyguard Plus to be applied.
- You will want to treat the pets bedding, as this is the prime central location for where the animal is resting and will be the primary spot for fleas, ticks and their eggs.
- Do not treat your pets with the Nyguard Plsu, you can spray them with Petcor which is a great product for flea and tick control that is meant to apply directly onto your pets.
- Nygaurd can also be used to Cockroaches, dust mites, carpet beetles, and lice.
How to Control Cockroaches
For application for cockroaches, this needs to be applied as a crack and crevice treatment, behind sinks, cabinets, along baseboards, and floors. Spray the Nyguard around the drains and plumbing. You must get the cockroaches to come in to contact with the Nyguard Plus spray. You may also want to think about using a good cockroach control bait, Vendetta® Plus
Dual action kills cockroaches where they hide
Vendetta® Plus combines two modes-of-action to kill German Cockroaches where they hide and the development and reproduction of cockroaches.
Control Dust Mites
Dust Mites: Spray with a sweeping motion same as when you are applying for fleas or ticks, to surfaces where mites congregate such as mattresses, box springs, headboard, floors, carpeting, and baseboard. Spray surfaces until damp. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. You do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths. Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens, this will usually take a couple of hours. A lite mist is much better and you will get better results without wasting a whole lot of money by over spraying.
How to Control Carpet Beetles
Carpet Beetles: Apply with a sweeping motion as a surface spray to carpet, rugs, closets, baseboards, upholstered furniture, and around edges of carpet.
How to Control Lice
Lice: Spray only surfaces that cannot be laundered or dry-cleaned including mattresses and upholstered furniture. Apply on mattresses as a spot treatment to mattress seams, edges, buttons, and tufts of bed only. Do not use directly on pillows, bed linens, or cloths.
Do not saturate the mattress and do not treat entire surface area of mattress. Allow mattress to dry thoroughly before replacing pillows and/or bed linens.
To Buy the Nyguard Plus Flea and Tick Spray or other professional pest control product visit us at www.epestsolutions.com or call at 1-888-523-7378